Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sis!

Just taking some time out of our heavy summer schedule to wish my sister a happy birthday! She's (_fill in blanks__) years old, and my, my, she has always loved a party! For those of you who don't know, my sister is a highly regarded medical research doctor in the States. If you or somebody you love has ever taken a medicine and not died or gotten horribly sick from it from it, you can thank her. But before opting for the curing of the human body, she used to work on the human soul. Pam was one of the best classical pianists in New York during her time - she won the New York City competition several years running while at New York's High School of Performing Arts and went on from there to Julliard. In this picture, you can see the seeds of that talent taking root. Always an avid performer, I have dozens of photos of my sister in various ballet costumes, but I am too much of a gentleman to display them here. Here's one of my favorites, taken with my Mother sometime in the middle of the twentieth century. Happy birthday sis!

No comments: